Friday, October 04, 2013

Broken Bad

I got to rumble
Rumble with your fish
You can't touch me
My hammer is your skin

I am your Godfather
Break you to your knees
I am a ruthless bomb
Tick tick one two three

Explode
No face no bones
Explode
You filth, die a dirty one

I am breaking bad
Bad Bad Bad
No bullet gonna stop me now

I am cutting teeth
Swinging blades and ninja screams
Razor sharp, all made of steel
Cooked it all in a spitting disease

I am calling the shots
You better fucking scream my name
Me, a vermin, i am spreading plague
Either you die or either you spread

Ricin
No cure no heal
Ricin
You filth, live a dying life

I have broken bad
Bad Bad Bad
No good gonna stop this bullet now

Good Bye
Good Bye
Good Bye
You better call Saul

Good Bye
Good Bye
Good Bye
It'Saulgoodman

No comments: