Tuesday, October 20, 2015

I Am Not A Human Being ( Alien In My Head )

Rage, the stone and a wounded head
Scars that will never bleed
For some the poison was a cure
For most it was a conjuring
Fire fights in the light of day
Hurricane storms in the night
The deeper i travel in my wound
More species, i find alive

I am changing, molding
Nothing like i have seen before
Help me, hold me
I am falling down from a thousand feet
Curse me, hate me
I am not who you thought to be
The pain is devastating
I am not a human being

Dystopia future and barricades
Chains that will never break free
For some the escape was so futile
For most it was a suicide
Isolated in a cave
Darkness in your face
The wound is real, the wound is real
Alien in my head

I am changing, molding
Nothing like i have felt before
Let me be, Release me
I am rising high above
Find me, Research me
I am not who you expected to be
There is no more pain
I am not a human being

No comments: